Dhyan Va Nav-Sannyas (ध्यान व नव-संन्यास)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This compilation dedicated to meditation contains:
- Ch.1 includes editor's words, unidentified quote of Osho and meditation part from ch.3 of Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan (जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां);
- Ch.2-6 include letters, which were published also respectively as:
- Ch.7 is special evening discourse on the significance of Neo-Sannyas given in Manali on the date of first initiation of His first group of sannyasins. It is published also as ch.1 of 1972 and 2006ed. of Nav-Sannyas Kya? (नव-संन्यास क्या?), ch.22 of Krishna: Meri Drishti Mein (कृष्ण : मेरी दृष्टि में) (1978ed.) and as ch.5 of Krishna: Guru Bhi, Sakha Bhi (कृष्ण : गुरु भी, सखा भी). It was published in Gujarati translation as Abhinava Sannyasa (અભિનવ સંન્યાસ) between September and December 1970, before Hindi publication.
- Ch.8 include letter of 69 of Dhai Aakhar Prem Ka (ढ़ाई आखर प्रेम का).
- time period of Osho's original talks/writings
- Feb 16, 1970 to Jan 29, 1971 : timeline
- number of discourses/chapters
- 8 (see table of contents)
table of contents
| edition of Ma Yoga Nivedita
|editorial, meditation and letters|
|1||ध्यान||( editor's words + meditation part from Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan ~ 03 )|
|2||ध्यान में डूब||16 Feb 1970||Jabalpur||Ms Kusum, Kapil, Ludhiana|
|3||खोज--खोज--और खोज||8 Apr 1970||Jabalpur||Ms Kusum, Kapil, Ludhiana|
|4||बेशर्त. अपेक्षारहित प्रेम की सुवास (*1)||29 Jan 1971||Bombay||Mr Vinukumar Ch. Suthar, Patan, Gujarat|
|5||ध्यान का आनंद (*1)||4 Jan 1971||Bombay||Ma Dharmkeerti, Vishvanid, Ajol, Mehsana (Gujarat)|
|6||भय के कुहासों में साहस का सूयोंदय (*1)||9 Jan 1971||Bombay||Ms Guna Shah, per - Mr Ishvar Bhai Shah, Bombay|
|7||नव-संन्यास (a discourse)||28 Sep 1970 pm|| Manali (HP),
|( discourse-duration 1h 21min, best media is audio )|
|(here can be missing content
as our copy of the book has missing pages)
|8||मिला ही हुआ है वह||15 Jan 1971 (*2)||Bombay||Ma Yoga Nivedita (Kumari Rama), Hathikhana Street, Rajkot, Gujarat|
- (*1) These chapters have unidentified quotes after letters.
- (*2) In the book, the date is stated as 19 January 1971; this seems incorrect as the other publication: Dhai Aakhar Prem Ka (ढ़ाई आखर प्रेम का) (1971.09), letter #69, has 15 Jan 1971. Many letters were written on that date, and no (other) letters are known on 19 Jan. So we stick to 15 Jan.