Dogen The Zen Master ~ 01
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||25 Jul 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 1:27:24.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 43min. Quality: not good (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Ma Prem Maneesha. Questions are being read by Osho himself.
After discourse Osho leads No-Mind Meditation.
- The sutra
- Dogen wrote:
- To study the way is to study the self. To study the self is to forget the self. To forget the self is to be enlightened by all things. To be enlightened by all things is to remove the barriers between one's self and others. Then there is no trace of enlightenment, though enlightenment itself continues into one's daily life endlessly.
- The first time we seek the law, we are far away from the border of it. But soon after the law has been correctly transmitted to us, we are enlightened persons.
- Question 1
- Our Beloved Master, to forget the self -- to remember the self:
- Are these two different paths or, in some way, are they the same?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|