Dynamics of Meditation ~ 04
|date & time||23 Dec 1971|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- See Talk:Dynamics of Meditation
Description of this chapter in Dynamics of Meditation (1973) #4: "Text of an interview with Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh by seekers from abroad, in Bombay, India." Chapter title: "Silent Sitting & Catharsis in Meditation"
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- What meditation methods must one do to know the Divine, and how does one know when one has achieved?
- Question 2
- But with so many persons meditating and seeking the Divine, how is it few are finding?
- Question 3
- Can one use the method of just sitting silently?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|