Dynamics of Meditation ~ 08
|date & time||10 Nov 1970 am|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Bookchapters 8 and 9: see Talk:Dynamics of Meditation
In Dynamics of Meditation (1973) this event comprises two chapters :
Description in chapter #8: "Text of an interview with Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh by Ma Yoga Maitri of Tokyo, Neo-Sannyas International President for Japan, Bombay, India." Chapter title: "Enlightenment and the Symbols of Kundalini Yoga".
Description in chapter #9: "Text of an interview with Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh by Ma Yoga Maitri of Tokyo, Neo-Sannyas International President for Japan, Bombay, India." Chapter title: "Polarities of Life Force in the Seven Bodies"
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- Bhagwan, what happens after kundalini reaches "sahasrar" (the highest psychic center, symbolized as a flower of a thousand petals), and there is enlightenment?
- Question 2
- So it is the beginning of enlightenment?
- Question 3
- Do those who reach enlightenment by other paths than kundalini also reach through the "sahasrar" center? If so, then in what terms do they express it?
- Question 4
- It is symbolic then?
- Question 5
- Is the feeling of kundalini like a flowering or a serpent movement?
- Question 6
- It is psychic?
- Question 7
- Isn't the snake symbol possible if one only has seen a picture of a snake?
- Question 8
- How does one feel after the sahasrar, the highest chakra, (psychic center), begins to open?
- Question 9
- What are these different "madras" (outer expressions of inner psychic transformations) and religious visions that come in deep meditation when the sahasrar opens? What happens to these various symbols?
- Question 10
- Does transcendence come with the opening of sahasrar?
- Question 11
- What exactly is "prana"?
- Question 12
- Is it a kind of energy?
- Question 13
- Is thought energy?
- Question 14
- Is the breath itself prana?
- Question 15
- Bhagwan, you have said that "prana", vital energy, manifests in polarities in the seven bodies — in the inbreath and the outbreath, in love and hate, etc. Would you please explain more about these polarities?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|