Dynamics of Meditation ~ 11
|date & time||7 Apr 1972|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- See Talk:Dynamics of Meditation
Description of this chapter in Dynamics of Meditation (1973) #11: "Text of an interview with Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh based on spontaneous questions asked by seekers from India and abroad, in Bombay, India." Chapter title: "Meditation, LSD and Intuition"
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- Bhagwan, there is always the danger of projecting, even during meditation. Now we have learned a practice during the last meditation camp you held in which you suggested to us to find the light and the bliss and to go beyond that to the Divine. Isn't there also the danger of projecting in this? While I am doing meditation, I have some kind of visions which are connected with you, which are connected with eyes, which are connected (I think) with the development of my consciousness, but which are always visions. Are these visions projections.
- Question 2
- What about the sun?
- Question 3
- When making an effort toward meditation, once you experience that experience which we call bliss, one would like to continue on longer. And when it becomes more time consuming, is it meditation or does it then become Samadhi? If you try and make an effort toward meditation and Samadhi and put more time into meditation, can you then return and still be in meditation while living in the world? Can you then still be merged with bliss or the Divine or with God?
- Question 4
- Do you think that acid (LSD) can he used as one of these jumping points?
- Question 5
- Can intuition he scientifically explained, and is it realized in the mind?
- Question 6
- Doesn't intuition come through waves just like radio waves?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|