Early Talks ~ 01
|date & time||3 Jun 1969 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 1min. Quality: good. Incomplete, only a few lines of the response to Q2 (under revision).|
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- But when you function, as in this way, and you are with people who are travelling, moving, how can you maintain, or how can you even achieve, nirvana?
- Question 2
- Osho, how can you do this without discriminating? Between love and marriage... discriminating the two.
- Question 3
- Question 4
- Also could I ask you about meditation practice by... I cannot understand [the way in which] it should help.
- Question 5
- If you cannot keep it up, then you just wait until the moment arrives and you can keep... I find when I'm trying to practice awareness, it does not last very long.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|