Early Talks ~ 02
|date & time||1 Oct 1969 pm|
- See Talk:Early Talks
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- What is your mission in life? And what method should we use to fulfill this mission?
- Question 2
- When you say that knowledge is a hindrance to the awakening of man, then what type of knowledge are you awakening in him? Do you want man to be illiterate?
- Question 3
- That is knowledge about religious things only?
- Question 4
- But is there knowledge also imparted by somebody?
- Question 5
- How is that a hindrance?
- Question 6
- Then we should not read books about...?
- Question 7
- It is said, "As you think, so you become." If one thinks of the real self....?
- Question 8
- Knowing oneself will be thinking it.
- Question 9
- Awareness... Is it always something in contact with others?
- Question 10
- Aware of what?
- Question 11
- Would it be just like objective....?
- Question 12
- When you come subjectively?
- Question 13
- How do you define, atma chintan?
- Question 14
- Then, the words atma sakshatkar have no meaning for you?
- Question 15
- Buddha says "no atman"...
- Question 16
- Mahavira says there is atman.
- Question 17
- Up till now we have heard you on Mahavira and Buddha, or on the atman. Can you enlighten us about Christ's of the atman? Has he given any light on this?
- Question 18
- He also came to a state of enlightenment himself?
- Question 19
- What about Krishna?
- Question 20
- What does he say about this?
- Question 21
- The ultimate means....?
- Question 22
- What is your philosophy?
- Question 23
- So, when you experience something then you can define it, certainly?
- Question 24
- The drawing may differ, but the expression can be shared...?
- Question 25
- But it cannot be wrong? The expression...?
- Question 26
- ... Express it falteringly?
- Question 27
- Jesus has said that those who have ears, let them hear. What does he mean by that?
- Question 28
- That realization state?.... How to avoid thinking while remaining in the world, and knowing your own self?
- Question 29
- Then, the majority of people are wasting their time in worldly affairs, doing this and doing that... going to the moon?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|