Early Talks ~ 03
|date & time||26 Aug 1970 pm|
|location||CCI Chambers, Bombay|
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- Does that mean concentration?
- Question 2
- Is that whole (all?) ?
- Question 3
- (Inaudible) at one point...
- Question 4
- (Something like this) then the mind must be... narrowed, don't you think.
- Question 5
- So it must be strong.
- Question 6
- Question 7
- (Inaudible) is also seeing?
- Question 8
- (Inaudible) this kind of seeing?
- Question 9
- This is also seeing.
- Question 10
- Different kind of seeing, but we are seeing. (Inaudible) that is reality.
- Question 11
- And this knowing of mine is also seeing?
- Question 12
- Sometimes after this meditation method I can see myself for...
- Question 13
- Question 14
- (Inaudible) this is just an old word, but they call it will or what?
- Question 15
- Question 16
- Now I really understand what(?)
- Question 17
- I think I understand what it means now. I (inaudible)
- Question 18
- (Inaudible) before that just between zazen is offered for sudden enlightenment, but zazen is sotto(?) Sotto is gradual, chi is sudden and sotto is gradual, but if you say zazen is sotto, it's for sudden enlightenment.
- Question 19
- If chi(?) and zen are not two, but one...
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|