Ek Omkar Satnam ~ 17
एक ओंकार सतनाम ~ 17
|date & time||7 Dec 1974 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good. Sutra incomplete (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- Events 11 - 20 first translated as The True Name, Vol 2 (1994).
- The sutra
- Having made night and day, the seasons, and the dates;
- And air, water, fire and the underworlds;
- Having made all of this, he established the earth as a dharmashala.
- In it he created countless creatures of many colors and forms.
- Their names are infinite.
- Each is considered according to his own deeds.
- God is true, and all his court is true.
- Only before the lord is each one tested;
- Each is ranked by his glance.
- There the raw is sifted from the ripe.
- Nanak says, one who is raw will dissolve away.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|