From Bondage to Freedom ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|16 Sep 1985 am
|Rajneesh Mandir, Rajneeshpuram
|Available, duration 1h 26min. Quality: good.
Live music after the discourse.
|Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Hasya.
- Question 1
- Beloved master, I'm amazed to see how much fear and how many wounds from my heart evaporated, listening to you talking about Sheela and her gang leaving the commune. Now nobody will throw me out, away from you.
- Beloved master, I'm so happy that I'm laughing and crying together.
- Please, just tell me one thing: Why did this Sheela-Vidya gang hate your Indian sannyasins so much?
- Question 2
- Beloved master, since you started speaking again last year, I heard you several times quoting the story of Adam and Eve longing for the tree of knowledge, always in the sense that they did a great job for mankind. But, according to the Bible, it was not just the tree of knowledge, but the tree of determination of good and bad. Wasn't it this desire of the mind for judgment and splitting into dualities that caused man's loss of innocence and paradise that is described in this symbolic story?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►