From Bondage to Freedom ~ 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|26 Sep 1985 am
|Rajneesh Mandir, Rajneeshpuram
|Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good.
Live music after the discourse.
|Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Hasya.
- Question 1
- Beloved master, what is the difference between Judas, the only intelligent disciple of Jesus, betraying him, and Siddha, the vice-chancellor of our meditation university, and other influential leaders and powerful people of the commune, like Prabodhi, Deeksha, Shiva, Makima, Somendra, Sushila, Divya, etcetera going against you?
- Question 2
- Beloved master, how is it that although I feel so serene and in harmony when I am witnessing, I still spend most of my time in a daze? I don't understand why I continue to sleep, when the rare moments that I surface are so exquisite.
- Question 3
- Beloved master, you said at a press conference that if the authorities don't act, we will take matters into our own hands, and bring them back here. This will presumably involve kidnapping, false arrest, and other crimes every bit as serious as those of Sheela and her gang. If you order this, how is your brand of fascism and anarchy different from Sheela's?
- Question 4
- Beloved master, it feels as if the lesson that has come out of our recent experience is what you have been teaching us all along -- that all hope is false, and that in order to survive we must learn to live without dreams and illusions. Would you please comment?
- Question 5
- Beloved master, we are feeling a tremendous gratitude and even deeper love for you. Sheela has gone of her own choice, and seeing the scope of her criminal activities, I can't help feeling that she only left because she couldn't control you, no matter how she tried. The rock was shattered by the flower. Master, can we ever thank you?
- Question 6
- Beloved master, thank you.
- For the first time I feel like meditating. I don't want to believe in anything. I don't understand anything. There is nothing to hold onto. I just want to experience your silence.
- Is this the point?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►