From Bondage to Freedom ~ 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|28 Sep 1985 am
|Rajneesh Mandir, Rajneeshpuram
|Available, duration 2h 18min. Quality: good.
Live music after the discourse.
|Available, duration 2h 21min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: unidentified man (reader 2).
- Question 1
- Beloved master, you always said that women are better than men as far as ruling and governing people is concerned. You said that they are better than men because their starting point is from the heart.
- Considering recent facts, do you still have this opinion? Do you still trust in women?
- Question 2
- Beloved master, through the last events there has been tremendous joy and pain. The joy is to see how you are the only reality that matters. And the pain is that my connection is so superficial that I didn't listen to you. And suddenly I came to realize that my love for you, however burning and intense, is meaningless, cheap and worthless. I never felt such a wound. Is there any way to be close to you? As I can't refrain from loving you, please tell me it doesn't matter for you.
- Question 3
- Beloved master, yesterday in discourse, looking around Rajneesh Mandir, I thought the reporters and the state police looked so tense, they could not sit still for one minute. How can we be open and loving to these people? Is it possible?
- Question 4
- Beloved master, recently, you said that you would be betrayed by someone very close to you. I thought this could not happen here, yet it seems that anytime love happens, then hate also follows. The greater the love, the greater the hate, and hence, finally, betrayal.
- This capacity must be inherent in all of us. How is it possible to be with a master, knowing that the deeper the love, the closer I am to destroying it? Is this where we let go even of the master? I feel like a man looking over the abyss, trying to decide which direction to jump.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►