From Death to Deathlessness ~ 11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|12 Aug 1985 am
|Rajneesh Mandir, Rajneeshpuram
|Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Anand Sheela.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I'm a hypocrite, and a rough man, and I am happy to have a soft master. In my unconscious I have replaced my father by you, and I have replaced my family by the commune. I have created hatred, rage, resentment towards you and the commune. Yet I am enjoying your discourses very much. I am deeply touched by you opening your whole heart to me, and I don't want to hide from you any longer. It makes me sad that I have trapped myself again. Is there any possibility to come to the roots of hatred and be free from it?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, what kind of trust do you have in someone who is cheating you, murdering you? I could not understand.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, my lover was going to leave the commune to live with me. Then she changed her mind and said that to be able to live happily in the commune she has to forget me and drop the connection with me. And she has really cut the connection. This is driving me crazy. I cannot understand it. Am I stupid, or is she? Or are we both?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, the other morning I woke up with these words on my mind: "I'm going to squeeze the juice, the whole juice, and nothing but the juice, out of this moment." Can this be the new oath when we rewrite the Constitution?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, you say you don't like spaghetti, but spaghetti seems to me a real example of a realized being. If well-cooked, the strings melt into each other, yet each of them remains itself. Please comment.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►