Guida Spirituale ~ 12
|date & time||6 Sep 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 0min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 59min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1 and Q3. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4, Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Krishna Prem
- Osho, in reference to your advising Indira Gandhi to impose a stricter emergency and suspend elections for fifteen years, mid-day carries the headline: "Stick to your religious pursuits, Mr. Rajneesh!"
- Do you have any response, Osho?
- Question 2 from Vadan
- Osho, is moral character absolutely useless?
- Question 3 from Dayananda
- Osho, I love to make love in the morning, but my wife hates it. What should I do?
- Question 4 from Gyan Rasiko
- Osho, can you please speak on your vision of an intelligent person?
- Question 5 from Uttama
- Osho, I bet you are not going to take me seriously again. I may not really want it either, but still about those dogs barking at full moon?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|