Gunge Keri Sarkara ~ 03
गूंगे केरी सरकरा ~ 03
|date & time||13 Jan 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 6min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF of this discourse|
- The sutra
- O blessed women, sing the wedding songs!
- I've come home with Lord Ram, my beloved.
- Body, mind, the five elements,
- All loved and offered in welcome.
- Ram has come to live with me
- And I'm drunk with boundless youth.
- The body a pool of Vedas
- Brahma himself recites!
- United with Ram -- round and round.
- How fortunate am I!
- Gods arrive in millions
- And sages in thousands.
- Says Kabir: I'm to wed.
- And the man's immortal!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|