Hsin Hsin Ming ~ 01
|date & time||21 Oct 1974 am|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: some distortion (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- The great way is not difficult for those who have no preferences.
- When love and hate are both absent everything becomes clear and undisguised.
- Make the smallest distinction, however, and heaven and earth are set infinitely apart.
- If you wish to see the truth then hold no opinion for or against.
- The struggle of what one likes and what one dislikes is the disease of the mind.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|