I Am That ~ 03
|date & time||13 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 36min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Premananda
- Osho, is this a new phase of your work -- two complete discourses without a single joke?
- Question 2 from Wolfgang
- Osho, could you please tell me your opinion about J. Krishnamurti, who is saying that you won't be free and therefore not happy as long as you follow any tradition, religion or master?
- Question 3 from Prem Raquibo
- Osho, please tell a joke which I can laugh at for the rest of my life.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|