I Am That ~ 06
|date & time||16 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 42min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3 and Q5. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4, Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- This lecture has the famous "Little Red Man" joke (the end of Q4).
- Question 1 from Sw Anand Daniel
- Osho, sitting fretfully, squirming endlessly, does the spring still come and the grass grow by itself?
- Question 2 from Prem Shunya
- Osho, my parents are so disappointed in me, they worry all the time. They have made my being here possible, so how can I turn from them? What do I owe to my parents?
- Question 3 from Ma Prem Idama
- Osho, why is it I feel fully alive only when I am in love? I tell myself that I should be able to spark myself without the other, but so far no luck. Is this some stupid "Waiting for Godot" game I am playing with myself? When the last love affair ended I swore to myself I was not going to let the same old deadening process happen, but here I am again feeling half alive, waiting for him to come.
- Question 4 from Divakar Bharti
- Osho, why are you not getting bored while you are telling the same stories and the same jokes?
- Question 5 from Sw Prem Pramod
- Osho, how do you always find new names to give to your sannyasins?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|