I Am That ~ 07
|date & time||17 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Pantha
- Osho, can an enlightened person be wrong? This refers to what you told us about J. Krishnamurti, who keeps on saying that one does not need a master, which is actually not right please comment.
- Question 2 from Hermann
- Osho, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc., certainly were enlightened masters. But Buddhism, hinduism, Christianity and whatsoever has developed from them, have not much to do with the ideas of the masters. Osho, I am sure you are an enlightened master too, but what can we do, or what at all is possible to do, to prevent Oshoism?
- Question 3 from Atmananda Bharati
- Osho, I always feel that I have to ask you a lot of things. I feel a burden inside. But every time I form a question it looks ridiculous and stupid.
- Question 4 from Alkhilesh Bharti
- Osho, in the Mahabharata Yudhishtirha was asked a question: "What is surprising?" (kim ashcharayam) by a yaksha. If you were in his place, what would be your answer?
- Question 5 from Kavisho
- Osho, I spent thirteen years in different nuns' convents, and was born in a family composed of one priest, two nuns, one monk and one missionary. With such a number, any jokes you tell on these people provoke a healing laughter for which I am grateful. Could you tell us some more good ones?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|