I Am That ~ 08
|date & time||18 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 5min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3 and Q5. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4, Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Kavita
- Osho, is there something wrong with me? I feel proud to be a Polack!
- Question 2 from Ma Anand Maria
- Osho, the other day in darshan you were talking about women and transforming their energy. You said that in the past masters such as Jesus, Mahavira, and even Gautam the Buddha were not able to understand and transform women's energy and allow it to come to a peak. You said that this time here with you it will be possible for women as well as for men to flower and come to a peak. Somehow I was touched by this very deeply. Can you say something more about this difference between man and woman and how you work with us in different ways?
- Question 3 from Prem Shraddhan
- Osho, how about telling us a little esoteric bullshit?
- Question 4 from Pritama
- Osho, why the so-called authoritative scholars, theologians and philosophers on religion are against you?
- Question 5 from Yoga Nishant
- Osho, you are talking and talking and I hear flowers and silence and laughter everywhere.
- Come now! Admit it! Are not you in the tradition of Gautam Buddha's great Italian disciple, Maha-gossipa?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|