I Am That ~ 10
|date & time||20 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 31min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1 and Q3. Present: Osho arriving, Q2, Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Vinod
- Osho, we Indians know that we have been caught in serious diseases for centuries, but when such a great doctor like you refuses us, what will become of us?
- Question 2 from Sw Anand Alok
- Osho, you have spoken many times about Zen masters, and today you said that J. Krishnamurti is Zen and Zen means no teaching. Can you explain this point?
- Question 3 from Prem Shraddan
- Osho, what do you have up your sleeve?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|