I Am That ~ 11
|date & time||21 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Gotz Hagmuller
- Osho, when answering the following you would be speaking to about half a million radio listeners in Europe; most of them may not have heard anything about you yet.
- If one of the listeners to this program is devoted to socialism, what would you tell him?
- If one of the listeners is a practicing Catholic, what story would you have for him?
- If one of the listeners is a potential seeker, what message would you have for him? However, if your message is silence, how would you convey this silence on radio?
- Question 2 from Govind Narayan
- Osho, what are you trying to do here exactly?
- Question 3 from Narendra
- Osho, it is said that Zarathustra had loudly laughed when he was born. Is it true?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|