I Am That ~ 13
|date & time||23 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 51min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra*
- Absolute and relative -- he who knows these two together, through the relative leaves death behind and through the absolute gains immortality.
- The threshold of reality is veiled by golden light. Reveal it, o Lord, for my dharma is to know the truth.
- O Lord of light, the knowing one, the golden guardian, giver of life to all, spread apart thy rays, gather up thy brilliance, that I may perceive thy finest and most splendrous nature, that cosmic spirit which lies at thy heart. For I myself am that!
- Let my breath merge with the cosmic breath, may my body be as dust, remember, o mind, remember what has been done.
- Remember, o mind, remember what has been done.
- O agni, show us the right path, lead us to eternal freedom, thou who knowest all. May we not be diverted from our goal, for with all devotion we submit ourselves to thee.
- * Text on CD-ROM starts with "I absolute and relative". The first word, "I", is the typo.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|