I Am That ~ 14
|date & time||24 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 0min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1 and Q3. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4, Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Prem Parivartan
- Osho, I would like to fall in love, but I am afraid of beautiful women, and so afraid of love, and I don't know why.
- Why is it so hard for me to fall in love?
- Question 2 from Deva Sambuddha
- Osho, in lecture yesterday you spoke about the master's work: keeping his disciples from settling for less than "freedom from the self".
- In the West, much is made of the experience that "this is it," that nothing can be different than it is -- right now!
- Is this a copper mine experience?
- How can there be anything else?
- Question 3 from Virendra
- Osho, what would be the best thing to do if you were mad?
- Question 4 from Sw Nityananda Giri
- Osho, I have taken the vow to remain a celibate my whole life, but why do I still suffer from sexual thoughts, fantasies and dreams?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|