I Am That ~ 16
|date & time||26 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 32min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3 - Q4. Present: Osho arriving, Q2, Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Alexander
- Osho, I am feeling helpless. I don't know what I can do any more. It is as if everything I do won't change this, it only makes things worse. But also doing nothing does not make things better. You say that emptiness is bliss. For me it seems to be dull and boring; it is like being dead. When there is nothing I cannot see any beauty in it. I am fed up with it, I want to get out of it. Please answer me, but please don't answer me like this: that taking sannyas would change everything and make everything beautiful. Thank you.
- Question 2 from Gayatri
- Osho, Pope John Paul has stated recently that if a man looked lustfully even at the woman who is his wife he could likewise commit adultery in his heart. What do you say about it?
- Question 3 from Siddhartha
- Osho, is this world insane?
- Question 4 from Vivek
- Osho, you sure make a great sit-down comic! What would happen if you stood up?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|