I Am the Gate ~ 01
|date & time||14 Apr 1971 am|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 19min. Quality: not good. Questions have been voiced over (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Description of this book in I Am the Gate (1972 - 1976): "A series of eight discourses by Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, in which he is interviewed by his disciple Ma Ananda Pratima, World President of Neo Sannyas International, New York, U.S.A.".
Chapter #1: "Text of an interview on April 14, 1971.", chapter title: "I Am Consciousness, I Am Freedom"
- Reader of the questions: unknown (voiced over).
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I wish your forgiveness for asking you very personal questions. I am only asking because I feel these are the questions which are burning in the hearts of many people.
- Who are you? Why have you come into the world? What is your work here, and how will your work be accomplished?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, are you self-realized? And how do you explain your relationships with existence and with people?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|