I Say unto You Vol 2 ~ 07
|date & time||8 Nov 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Matthew 24
- 1. And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple.
- 2. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
- 34. Verily I say unto you,
- 35. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
- 42. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your lord doth come.
- 43. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
- 44. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the son of man cometh.
- 45. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
- 46. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
- 47. Verily I say unto you, that he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
- 48. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, my lord delayeth his coming;
- 49. And shall begin to smite his fellow-servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
- 50. The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of.
- 51. And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|