I Say unto You Vol 2 ~ 08
|date & time||9 Nov 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Anurag
- Are there different levels of hedonism? I suspect 'eat, drink and be merry' means different things to different people.
- Question 2
- What does one do about unrequited love? What does one do about unrequited love that seems to live on and on like a wound that never heals? How is it that a man can go on loving one woman year after year believing, in spite of the pain, that and day she will find a place for him in her heart? Am I a fool to believe? I think that iIam a fool, and yet I continue to believe. Am I creating this situation? Or is this situation creating me?
- Question 3
- Why are you so much against logic?
- Question 4
- How many religions are there in India?
- Question 5 from Mantra
- Of what value are the 'cathartic' therapies: The reliving of one's traumatic moments or acting out of fears etc? Is not insight enough? Or bliss methods, such as sufi dance?
- Question 6
- Why are the Jews hated everywhere in the world?
- Question 7
- I met a man ten years ago in Japan on a train. Then I met the same man in Afghanistan on a bus. And two days ago I met the same man again on a plane coming to Poona. Is it just coincidence, or is there some hidden significance in it?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|