Ishavasyopanishad ~ 03
ईशावास्योपनिषद ~ 03
|date & time||5 Apr 1971 pm|
|location||Koda House, Mount Abu, meditation camp|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 6min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF of this discourse|
- The sutras
- For a person like you,
- Who desires to live a hundred years
- Involved in his activities in the world
- And believing that "I am the doer,"
- There is no other path than this --
- The path of living without being smeared by your doing.
- The asuras -- the demons -- are those who are enveloped
- In the darkness of self-ignorance.
- Those who are killers of the self
- Go to the world of the asuras after death.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|