Ishavasyopanishad ~ 05
ईशावास्योपनिषद ~ 05
|date & time||6 Apr 1971 pm|
|location||Koda House, Mount Abu, meditation camp|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 2min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF of this discourse|
- The sutras
- He who sees the entire world of animate and inanimate objects in himself
- And also sees himself in all animate and inanimate objects,
- Because of this, does not hate anyone.
- What grief or attachment can there be for a realized soul -- a man of wisdom --
- When all the animate and inanimate objects of the world have become his self,
- When he sees oneness everywhere?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|