Ishavasyopanishad ~ 09
ईशावास्योपनिषद ~ 09
|date & time||8 Apr 1971 pm|
|location||Koda House, Mount Abu, meditation camp|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 56min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutras
- The face of that Brahman, sitting in the midst of abundance of light, is covered with a golden curtain.
- O lord, remove that curtain so that I, a seeker of truth, may attain to the supreme.
- O sun, nourisher and supporter of the world,
- O lonely traveler in the sky,
- O Yama, o sun, o sun of Brahman,
- I beseech you to withdraw your rays.
- I see your form, full of grace and goodness.
- I am that one who is sitting in the circle of the suns.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|