This is the second of four letterheads featuring the name of Osho's organization Jeevan Jagriti Kendra, with its address at 115, Napier Town in Jabalpur. Collectively they are so far the earliest solid record of JJK's existence. Like the first, its text information is in the Roman alphabet. In fact, it is very similar to the first, different mainly in the colour of its ink and lack of an image. Even the cursive script for "Acharya Rajnish" is the same. Another small difference may be in the proportions of the paper, though more samples of the first will be needed to verify that.
It will be noticed that the spelling of Osho's org Jeevan Jagriti Kendra above is different from that of the letterhead description below. The reasons for this difference are explored in depth at JJKNapier-1 Letterhead.
This letterhead has, in the upper left corner:
- Acharya Rajnish
And on the bottom:
- Jivan Jagruti Kendra, 115, Napier Town, JABALPUR (M. P.)
Six letters are known so far to have been written on this letterhead, all but one (noted) to Ma Yoga Sohan:
- Letter written on 3 Feb 1965, published in Prem Ke Phool (प्रेम के फूल) as letter #2
- Letter written on 25 Feb 1965 xm
- Letter written on 15 Oct 1965
- Letter written on 19 Oct 1965
- Letter written on 24 Jun 1966, to Ma Yoga Geeta, published in Ghoonghat Ke Pat Khol (घूंघट के पट खोल) as letter 16
- Letter written on 6 Jul 1966