Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan ~ 03
जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां ~ 03
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||3 May 1970 pm|
|location||Nargol, meditation camp|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 10min. Quality: not so good, a constant noise. Meditation part incomplete (under revision).|
Osho leading meditation from 0:54:17.
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- Fist published in English as ch.4 of The Journey of the Kundalini in 1974.11, but only the first half. The whole event, including the text of Osho leading Dynamic, is in The Mystic Experience (1977). See In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 1 for a view on all editions.
After discourse, Osho is leading a meditation, unclear what kind.
- In The Journey of the Kundalini' (1974) #4: the chapter title is: "Total Death, the Gateway to Immortality"
Description of this chapter in The Mystic Experience (1977) #3a: Text of a discourse given at a meditation camp held in Nargol, Gujarat, India (Hindi). Chapter title: Death: The Doorway to the Deathless" and a second part #3b: Experiment in Dynamic Meditation"
In In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 1 (1984 / 1992) #4 the chapter title is: "Meditation is Death and Resurrection" plus a second chapter #5: "Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh leads Dynamic Meditation II"
- Question 1
- If there is a danger in awakening the kundalini. If so, what is the danger? And why should the kundalini be awakened if it is dangerous to do so?
- Question 2
- How is it that when the kundalini begins to awaken there appear impediments in its way and that its flow is blocked? What is the reason for it? And what can we do to make it move again?
- Question 3
- We are born with hunger, sleep and thirst, but not with the thirst for God. Why?
- Question 4
- Is not what an individual does really done by God himself?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|