Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan ~ 08
जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां ~ 08
|date & time||1 Jul 1970 pm|
|location||CCI Chambers, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: not so good, a constant noise, first question barely audible. Beginning incomplete, end can be incomplete too (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- See In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 1 for a view on all editions. See also Talk:Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan (जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां).
- Description of this chapter in The Mystic Experience (1977) #7: Text of a discourse given in Bombay, India (Hindi). Chapter title: The Path of Kundalini"
In In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 1 (1984 / 1992) #10: the chapter title is: "Meditation, not Prayer, has Great Future"
- Question 1
- You said at the Nargol meditation camp held recently, that the sadhana or discipline of kundalini is a way of preparing the body. Will you please explain it?
- Question 2
- Talking about ascent and descent of the kundalini energy, you said that its ascent precedes descent. Is its descent the same as descending or merging in the kunda or is it something different? Please explain the phenomenon of ascent and descent.
- Question 3
- Can others do it really?
- Question 4
- You said at the Nargol camp that we have to tire out our bodies through intense and deep breathing and constantly asking the question "who am I?" so that we enter deep meditation. But how can exhaustion and the resulting lack of energy lead to meditation which really needs abundant energy?
- Question 5
- So in this meditation, tiring out does not mean lack of energy.
- Question 6
- If it is a case of energy awakening, then this meditation should bring freshness instead of fatigue. But ordinarily it brings only fatigue. Why?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|