Journey of a Book (2005)
- A documentary about Osho as a bookman, made by the Film & Television Institute of India.
- Has quotes from his discourses about books, Osho calligraphing books, making signatures, has interviews with his librarians, footage of the Pune Ashram and Osho's library.
Produced & Directed By Rakesh Tyagi
- Assistance in Production: M. Kiran
- Idea & Concept: Rakesh Tyagi
- Research: Amrit Sadhana
- Script: Laxmi Narayan
- Voice over: Gandha
- Camera: Mukesh Gupta
- Audio: Dinesh Behal
- Editing & Post Production: Ravindra Shekhar
- Graphics: Shreeshail Guded
- Acknowledgements: Osho International Foundation, Osho international Meditation resort, Pune
- Copyright 2005 Osho International Foundation. Copyright 1935-2005 all revisions.
- OSHO is a registered Trademark of Osho International Foundation
- OshoFilmArchive catalog no : OFA00,084
- Watch at Archive.org
- Addeddate: 2019-05-01 19:33:31
- Identifier: JourneyOfABookOsho
- Scanner: Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
- Title: The Bookman Documentary
- THE BOOKMAN fairly known as OSHO small English Documentary on his Love for Books.