Just Like That ~ 05
|date & time||5 May 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 19min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- There was a man who lost his axe, and he suspected the boy next door.
- He watched the boy walking -- he had stolen his axe. His expression, his talk, his behavior, his manner, everything about him betrayed that he had stolen the axe.
- Soon afterwards the man was digging in his garden and he found the axe.
- On another day he saw the boy next door again. Nothing in his behavior and manner suggested that he would steal an axe.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|