Kuchh Jyotirmaya Kshan ~ 01
कुछ ज्योतिर्मय क्षण ~ 01
|date & time||1967 **|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- See Kuchh Jyotirmaya Kshan (कुछ ज्योतिर्मय क्षण). For information about the date, see Lead Kindly Light.
- (Translated as in Lead Kindly Light)
- Question 1
- But how to achieve this silence?
- Question 2
- But we like flowers; that is why we pluck them!
- Question 3
- What do you mean by this alertness and preparedness?
- Question 4
- Even if the realisation of our imperfection dawns upon us, what good does it do?
- Question 5
- What is the cause of our miseries?
- Question 6
- Do you consider all faiths same and equal?
- Question 7
- How should life be lived?
- Question 8
- During sleep, is it possible to bear in mind that what we see is merely a dream?
- Question 9
- Is it necessary to make someone a guru in our quest for knowledge?
- Question 10
- Would you suggest anything else for me?
- Question 11
- What type of life is lived by a person who is without any kind of desire?
- Question 12
- Is there no easy and convenient way to attain the Truth?
- Question 13
- But what about our universities?
- Question 14
- I sculpt idols; I am a creative artist, yet I do not get any deep satisfaction out of my life-work. What shall I do?”
- Question 15
- I am very unhappy and worried; but I can not pin-point the reason of my misery. I am sick and tired of my circumstances, and want to change them; perhaps in a new environment, I may get some peace.
- Question 16
- What do you mean by ‘thinking’?