Letter written to Ma Yoga Vivek on 10th November 1971. The letterhead has "Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh" in a large lower-case "faux-Devanagari" font; the rest, in small ALL-CAPS, reads "A-1 Woodland Peddar Road Bombay 26 phone 382164". The logo is a stylized, squared Om (ॐ).
- Beloved VIVEK,
- Love. I know how you will be feeling THERE.
- Because, now you are an outsider there and for that matter, everywhere.
- And this is how it should be.
- It shows that meditation has gone deep.
- And you are not the same.
- Meditation makes you a stranger in your own home.
- And ultimately homeless everywhere.
- SANNYAS MEANS NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE HOMELESSNESS.
- I have sent you there PARTICULARLY for this experience.
- And when you are back to me you will have come enriched.
- I am happy – very very happy that now ROBERT is there with you.
- Because you will feel a part of me in HIM.
- Sometimes gaze in his eyes and then suddenly remember ME.
- And I will be there.
- He can become a window and a passage.
- · · ·
- But NOW COME BACK SOON.
- SOONER THE BETTER.
- Here am I waiting and waiting and waiting for my VIVEK.
- Rajneesh ke pranam
- See also
- Letters to Ma Yoga Vivek ~ 01 - The event of this letter.