Letter written on 29 Nov 1961 am
Letter written to Shrikrishna Agarwal, Osho’s childhood friend. Osho lovingly called him Shree. It is unknown if it was published.
- 29 Nov. 1961
- Dear Shree,
- Love. I am pleased to have received (your) letter. It's good to have desire for meaningfulness in the life. The power of thinking is great : whatever we think, slowly and slowly we become that. Give place to the best thoughts in the mind and then you will find that sprouts come out in them. Thoughts are the seeds. As the plant comes from seeds - behaviour comes out of the thoughts.
- Keep the God in your thought and don't give entry to the self inferiority into your mind. He is sitting (present) in everybody and there is no reason for anyone to be inferior. Think of the power and potential, think of happiness and peace, think of health and freedom. Let these amrit-thoughts be dissolved in the every breath then you will find that new life is around you.
- Peace, health and happiness is the right of everyone bestowed by very nature. It's good that you have started walking in the morning. Conceive that the health is also coming with breaths. There is no need for miserliness in this. With the whole mind, let the complete resolve say that you are becoming healthy : let this emotion reverberate in the whole body-mind then such a magical transformation would happen - that you can not even imagine now. The modern medical science has accepted that health and il-health (disease) are lesser matter of facts about body and more of the mind.
- I am praying God for your health and happiness. Convey my humble pranam to all.
- Rajneesh Ke Pranam
- See also
- Letters to Shrikrishna Agarwal ~ 01 - The event of this letter.