Letter written on 5 Jul 1965 xm
Letter written to Ma Yoga Sohan on 5 Jul 1965 in midnight. It is unknown if it has been published or not.
रजनीश के प्रणाम
अर्धरात्रिः ५ जुलाई १९६५
- "Dear Sohan,
- I am reaching Bombay on 23rd July by Calcutta Mail. I hope that as pre-decided you will meet me at Kalyan. Shree Manik Babu either would have told Shree Raman Bhai for your journey or otherwise tell him to covey to him (for the same). Shree Raman Bhai’s phone number is 22331. Tour program of Saurashtra visit is decided as follows:
- (1) On 24th July to reach Bhavnagar at 7:30 in the morning by airplane. Morning assembly.
- (2) Same day to reach Surendranagar in the evening – Night assembly.
- (3) On 25th July meeting at Wadhwan in the morning.
- (4) Same day afternoon, to reach Rajkot. Women’s meet in the afternoon itself. The public meeting in the night.
- (5) To reach Junagadh on 26th July morning. Morning meeting. Same day night meeting at Jamnagar.
- (6) To reach Rajkot on 27th July morning. To reach Bombay at 4:30 by the airplane in the afternoon. In the evening returning to Jabalpur (from Bombay).
- In such busy program if you are there to provide me service and make arrangement, it would be better. I have talked to Manik Babu for you to come. I will be waiting on 23rd July standing at the gate for you at Kalyan. Rest OK. Love to Manik Babu. Blessings to the children.
- Rajneesh Ke Pranam
- Midnight: 5 July 1965"
- (Note: above schedule was implemented and confirmed by other letters, but women's meeting was on one day later (26 Jul 1965 afternoon) in Rajkot after Junagadh and before Jamnagar, see Letter written on 26 Jul 1965.)