Light on the Path ~ 01
|date & time||3 Dec 1985 am|
|location||Span Resort, Manali (HP)|
|audio||Missing, possibly available.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, your sannyasins and lovers all around are concerned about your health. How are you now?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, what is the best way to encourage people in meditation?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, what kind of meditation do you suggest for the people for whom dynamic meditation is not suitable due to medical reasons?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, can you give your reasons for the need of coordinators?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, how can we avoid being authoritative?
- Question 6
- Beloved Osho, what is the future of the communes?
- Question 7
- Beloved Osho, you are an ever-changing, unpredictable master -- how can we be your contemporary fellow travelers?
- Question 8
- Beloved Osho, the device of mala and saffron clothes gives us an integrity, freedom from social norms and courage to stand alone. Now, with a free sannyas, are you going to create more subtle devices to achieve this?
- Question 9
- Beloved Osho, you have great respect for individuality, meritocracy, equal opportunities for everyone to be unique. How can we practically apply these things in our commune life?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|