Light on the Path ~ 16
|date & time||17 Jan 1986 am|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good. All audio and video sources: missing the first question and 6 paragraphs of the response.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Swatantra Sarjano.
- 1993 tapes-jacket: Interview by Sw Swatantra Sarjano.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you have been using the key word "deprogramming" to describe your work. The techniques that you have suggested during these years, go from chaotic and dynamic meditation to the modern therapeutic school.
- I would like you to explain in brief why you had to create new meditation techniques like Kundalini meditation or Dynamic meditation, even though there is a tradition already including hundreds of techniques from yoga, Sufism, Buddhism etc.
- What is also surprising to the West is that you are using therapies such as gestalt, primal, encounter, in your commune. Is it really necessary?
- The suspicion is that your secret intentions are nothing but to brainwash people's minds, and that cannot be tolerated because you are touching the most precious thing they have.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, is that true that you have declared your therapists to be the best in the world? And what makes the difference between them and the famous therapists of the Esalen institute?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|