Light on the Path ~ 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||18 Jan 1986 am|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Swatantra Sarjano.
- 1993 tapes-jacket: Interview by Sw Swatantra Sarjano.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, once you described your work as a search for the psychology of the Buddhas. You explained that Freud established only a psychology of pathology. Then came Maslov, Janov, Assagioli, Perls and the people who elaborated on the psychology of health.
- You added that your work was going further -- trying to establish a psychology of the awakened one, a psychology of the Buddhas. You said that you were studying us in order to find out which are the difficulties that a seeker finds on the path towards the realization of the self, towards his own awakening.
- Now, you've been studying us for fifteen years, and I would like you to give us some hints on what you find in your living experiment.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|