Light on the Path ~ 38
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||13 Feb 1986 am|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, why do I allow habit to dominate consciousness?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, you said the other day that every disciple wants his master to be the best master in the world, so he can be the best disciple in the world. But you are the best master in the world -- what can we do about it?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, when I'm not near you physically, music seems to be the easiest way to feel your love. Sometimes, listening to classical music, it touches me so deeply that there comes a moment when I feel I cannot take in more joy. Suddenly I remember you, and all the excitement falls into a greater depth, more calm, silent, soothing. Now there is no more boundary to joy... and so much gratitude.
- Please comment.
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, I have been around you for so many years, and especially the last four years were so beautiful. Tears of joy and gratefulness fill my eyes. My eyes see no charm in the world except you. There was only one desire -- to be physically around you -- and it is still there, even more than before. Why is it so?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|