LoveOsho podcast E009 Dwabha
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 26 Jun 2018.
- Episode E009: How to save children's lives and heal through love
- with Ma Deva Dwabha
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- From Hollywood to Osho to a cave in Rishikesh, now saving children’s life. This is the extraordinary story of a remarkable woman whose first meeting with Osho changed her life forever.
- Today our guest is Dwabha and we are going to talk about how a beautiful Hollywood actress arrived to Osho and ended up living in India starting a project to save children’s life.
- I’m so excited to have Dwabha on the show. Dwabha is a remarkable woman, who lives an incredible life and has an extraordinary story to tell.
- Enjoy the show!
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Dwabha’s background
- How Dwabha arrived to Osho and the first meeting with Osho
- Dwabha explains what Ramana’s Garden is
- Dwabha tells the incredible story of how the orphanage came about
- What Dwabha has learnt from Osho which helps her do what she does today
- Dwabha explains her personla meaning of “Ma”, being a mother without children
- Dwabha talks about her group “Women liberation”
- Dwabha explains the role of women in society and Osho’s view on that
- The financial “miracles” to support Ramana’s Garden project
- Dwabha talks about Osho and Ramana Maharishi
- Dwabha’s views on Wild Wild Country
- Dwabha’s upcoming book
- Why Dwabha is doing what she is doing
- Dwabha's morning routine
- Dwabha's favourite meditation
- Dwabha and Osho today