LoveOsho podcast E013 Miten
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 24 July 2018.
- Episode E013: Music as Osho's vehicle
- with Sw Prabhu Miten
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- From sex, drug and rock and roll, to composing devotional songs for Osho. After meeting Osho Miten’s music has become a vehicle to channel Osho’s message and connect together the Osho sangha everywhere and anytime. With his beloved Deva Premal, they are pioneers of mantra singing, paving the way to a new musical genre that has now become mainstream.
- Today our guest is Miten. Miten needs no introduction but for those of you listening who don’t know Miten, Miten is an Osho sannyasin and worldwide famous musician honoured by 1.5 million album sales and among his fans is the Dalai Lama.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Miten’s background and how he arrived to Osho
- Miten sings “Falling Leafs” the first song he sang to expressed his gratitude for Osho
- Miten shares how he was healed by the love of his Master
- Miten explains what he learnt from Osho: deepen his silence through music
- Miten explains the secret sauce which makes his concerts a meditative experience
- Osho dancing behind Miten during his live concerts
- Deva and Miten share with the world pure Osho connection through music
- Miten talks about the love of a devotee for the Master
- Miten talks about how he got the pure essence of the transmission from the Master
- Miten talks about his song “You are the whisper in a hurricane”
- Miten tells the story of how “So much magnificence came about” and why is so powerful
- Miten explains how Deva and him managed to become worldwide famous well beyond the Osho community
- Miten explains how Deva and him became pioneers in the singing-mantra musical genre and launched a new trend which now is mainstream
- Miten explains the secret of mantras-singing and why Deva is so special
- Miten explains why he decided to speak out after the release of the Netflix docuseries “Wild Wild Country”
- Miten recounts his meeting with the Dalai Lama and how he enjoyed listening his favourite mantra chanted by Deva and Miten
- Miten tells the details of his near death experience