LoveOsho podcast E015 Devanshu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 7 August 2018.
- Episode E015: One master, many paths
- with Sw Devanshu
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- A sincere spiritual seeker since a very young age, Devanshu arrived to Osho in his early twenties and immediately recognised Osho as his Master. Thirsty for personal growth, Devanshu studied deeply numerous meditation practices. Devanshu is a treasure trove of experience in various spiritual traditions but he is always connected to the primary source: Osho.
- Today our guest is Devanshu. Devanshu is a Holistic Professional expert in bodywork, meditation, and ancient Tibetan and Taoist practices. Devanshu has studied and learnt from many masters including Osho, Mantak Chia, Dalai Lama, and Tulku Lama Lobsang.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Devanshu arrived to Osho
- Devanshu describes taking Sannyas from Osho when he was 22 years old
- Devanshu talks about the link between Osho and Tibet
- Devanshu explains how Osho took ancient meditation practices and presented them in a modern way
- Devanshu connects Dynamic Meditation with an ancient Tibetan purification method
- Devanshu explains why Osho wanted a completely fresh new start in spirituality
- Devanshu talks about celebration: Osho’s greatest contribution to the development of human consciousness
- Devanshu talks about Tibetan Tummo in relation to cold exposure and the Wim Hof method
- Devanshu talks about Dynamic Meditation as a method to access unlimited source of energy
- Devanshu explains the difference between Tao and Tantra in the context of sexual energy
- Devanshu talks about the Dark Room retreat with Mantak Chia
- Devanshu tells the most significant thing he has learnt from Osho
- Devanshu describes how he always feels Osho’s energy and presence even when he is with other Masters
- Devanshu's morning routine
- Devanshu's favourite meditation
- Devanshu and Osho today