LoveOsho podcast E019 Sarita
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 4 September 2018.
- Episode E019: Tantric sex forhealing and intimacy
- with Ma Ananda Sarita
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Schools and universities teach us how to be good citizens but don’t teach us how to enjoy our sexual life and be happy. Sarita learnt just that directly from Osho. Sarita has been working tirelessly since 1990 to bridge this gap and is making a huge difference in people’s life. Over the years, Sarita has built a team of highly qualified Tantra Teachers who are helping her spread Osho’s work across the globe.
- Today our guest is Ma Ananda Sarita. Sarita is a world renowned Tantra Teacher who received direct transmission from Osho. Sarita is also a healer and author of 2 books.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Sarita’s background
- How Sarita arrived to Osho
- Sarita’ first meeting with Osho in 1973 at the age of 16 and Sarita’s first Dynamic Meditation
- Sarita receives Shakipat from Osho
- Sarita takes sannyas from Osho and never left him
- Sarita describes how Osho used to remove people’s suffering and give back bliss
- Sarita explains what differentiates Osho’s teaching on Tantra compared to the ancient Tantra traditions
- Sarita tells how Osho guided her on the path of Tantra without labelling it rather offering a living experience of Tantra
- Sarita explains how she became a Tantra teacher, as an organic energy overflow
- Sarita talks about the Tantra teaching training
- Sarita talks about sexual education and Tantra in schools
- Sarita’s source of inspiration for her ever expanding work
- Sarita’s lifestyle interventions that keep her young, energetic and healthy
- Sarita talks about her blog and newsletter where she shares valuable content available for free
- Sarita’s current projects (online courses, Tantra Festival, Women Tantra Teaching Training, working with Chinese people and Indian people)
- Sarita's morning routine
- Sarita's favourite meditation
- Sarita and Osho today