LoveOsho podcast E024 Chin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 9 October 2018.
- Episode E024: Teaching Osho how to drive
- with "Sw Chin"
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- From being a Samurai and guarding Osho’s safety, to escorting Osho when he left India, all the way to teaching Osho how to drive. Chin’s life with Osho is full of funny stories and unknown facts. Learn how Osho was a reckless driver (without having a driving licence) who nonetheless managed to get away from the patrol state police.
- Today our guest is Chin. Chin took sannyas in 1975 and worked as a Karate teacher in Pune 1 and as an electrician in Rajneeshpuram before becoming a professional tennis coach and fitness instructor.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Chin’s background
- How Chin came across Osho
- Teaching Martial Art in Osho Buddhafield
- China talks about the Samurai Department in Poona to guard Osho
- Chin talks about the flight journey with Osho when he left India for the USA
- Chin explains why Osho moved to the USA
- Chin teaches Osho how to drive
- Osho hits the curb!
- Osho is stopped by the police for breaking the speed limit (without having a driver's licence)
- Chin talks about fitness and movement in relation to meditation and spirituality
- Chin's morning routine
- Chin's favourite meditation
- Chin and Osho today
- see also
- Chin on Facebook
- The LoveOsho podcasts