LoveOsho podcast E036 Karunesh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 1 January 2019.
- Episode E036: How to "meet" Osho today
- with Sw Anand Karunesh
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Karunesh’s first meeting with Osho set the tone for his future relationship with the Master to the present days. Karunesh is a devotee who practices Guru Yoga and makes it clear that meditation is the central focus of his life. This is a powerful and inspiring episode in which Karunesh cuts through the nonsense and reminds us all about what really counts in life: meditation.
- Today our guest is Swami Anand Karunesh. Karunesh’s spiritual journey started in 1972 and he took sannyas from Osho in 1976. Karunesh has been teaching meditation for over 35 years and runs a weekly radio show called “Follow your joy”.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Karunesh came across Osho
- Being with Osho in the body and “meeting” Osho without the body
- Darshan with Osho in dreams
- Karunesh explains how Osho is an ongoing experience
- Osho is unlimited consciousness and silence
- Karunesh talks about the path of Guru Yoga
- Karunesh talks about his passion for meditation
- Coming close to Osho means experiencing No-Mind
- Karunesh talks about the need for the Osho Sangha
- Karunesh talks about the Gacchami prayer and how Osho swapped Sangha with Dhamma
- Fusing with Osho’s consciousness through meditation
- How to make meditation the top priority in life
- Human being are creatures of polarities
- Going home to the source
- Karunesh’s articles on Osho News
- Karunesh's morning routine
- Karunesh's favourite meditation
- Karunesh and Osho today